Tuesday, March 1, 2011

leftrightleftrightleft



I saw this on another blog and loved it. Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for luxury automobiles (because I know I'll never own one.) Anyone who knows me also knows I'm not so good at math and science. (It took me an hour to do one physics problem today...with my tutor, who happens to be genius.) I love this campaign.

Left brain:
I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.


Right brain: I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.

Advertising Agency: Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv, Israel
Executive Creative Director: Tzur Golan
Creative Director: Yariv Twig
Art Directors: Gil Aviyam, Dror Nachumi
Illustrators: Gil Aviyam, Lena Guberman
Copywriters: Sharon Refael, Oren Meir
Published: February 2011

3 comments:

Marianne said...

love this.

emi. said...

me too. thank you.

Ellie said...

I might have an issue with this. Look how boring those left brain sides are! Clearly these were designed by someone who doesn't appreciate the value of a good formula!