Friday, August 29, 2008

i has a question

1. Why, exactly, do spiders have a place in this world? Isn't there an alternative to those horrifying eight-legged creepy crawly things that appear in my shower every morning?! (S & M live in the basement where the spidees like to hang out. I guess things could be worse.)

2. How come the older you get, the faster time seems to go? And how come no matter how many times you convince yourself it will never happen to you -- that you can keep up on Life, the Passage of Time, little brothers who grow up too fast, and that sort of thing, it makes it that much worse?

3. I cleaned out my purse the other day. I found 12 different kinds of lip gloss. Should I talk to someone about this? (M and I might form a support group. O, you in?)

4 comments:

olivia said...

yes. I just bought 2 more the other day!

Mern said...

First off, I've NEVER seen a spider in my shower so who's worse off?!? Secondly, why am I fighting over who is seeing spiders? Thirdly, I am well aware of my need for lipgloss counseling! I just can't afford it...that reminds me. I need to check sephora right now. Goodbye

E. said...

I am with you for 2/3--but I have yet to give in to the lip gloss third. Would it absolutely mortify you to know that I have exactly one little tube of it, and it's lasted me thus far throughout Europe? I know. Olivia is ashamed to call me family.

Natalie Petersen said...

What the SPIDERS??? I thought I was the only one suffering from such problems. Seriously I don't think that there is anything that scares me more than spiders. Except maybe the finding 12 lip glosses in my purse. Uhhhhh Martha...they have counseling for this sort of thing. Love your guts! And Maren's and Olivia's! I don't know who E is so there for I don't know if I can love her guts, but yours I am positive.