Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday 411

After finishing things up at the store today, I met S & M at the market for lunch. We ate on the patio and discussed the finer things in life, as we always do. Before heading home, M decided to grab a few groceries. We wandered the aisles, talking each other into certain purchases, deeming them absolutely necessary for survival. We came home with the following:
- 3 pints of ice cream (jamocha, bailey's chip, and chocolate marshmallow to be exact)
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 container of cookie dough
- 1 giant rice crispy treat
- 1 package of chocolate marshmallow bears.

Guess what we had for dinner tonight at our house...

3 comments:

Kasi French said...

Thank you for doing this while I was away ... I have yet to decide if I write that with sarcasm or sincerity this evening.

Mern said...

And I wonder why I felt under the weather yesterday!

Leigh said...

I need to come over for dinner at your house!