Tuesday, May 19, 2009

26


Happy birthday to my upstairs confidant. My love conundrum comrade. My sundae partner. An endlessly talented girl who listens, laughs, and encourages. Who cooks the most amazing apple pies I've ever sunk my teeth into (not to mention her chocolate donut cookies). She'll sit by my side and tell me to just buy the dang plane ticket and then understands the next morning when my suitcase isn't packed. She'll take walks in the rain. She stays up late playing computers with me. She takes us to visit Robs in CA and shares Robs with us when she comes to SLC. She talks about Mer and Der like they're real people. She likes starfish. She's had some pretty amazing opportunities offered to her, but decided to stay here where we need her most. She loves JAM. She drives a car named "Blue Crush" and will take matters into her own hands when tracking down that Blockbuster hit, starring Kate Bosworth. She's got a pretty awesome family to boot. Once, her Dad gave a pre-date interview for me, asking all the right questions about occupation, hobbies, and talents. He weighed the pros and cons ahead of time, so I didn't have to. She likes pizza from The Pie just as much as I do and understands all things Jim Halpert and Seth. Basically, she's as kindred as they come and I love her dearly.
Happy 26th, Kas!

1 comment:

Kasi French said...

Can't wait to see you next week! Hope you are feeling better. I think we should be done with the conundrum stuff though ~ it's time.