Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Confession

One of my professors makes fun of blonds (even dudes) and people from Texas. It's hilarious and everyone knows he's kidding.

I don't do dumb things very often. However yesterday I did something really dumb. Embarrassingly dumb. In front of a new group of friends. Within seconds, hundreds of people knew. Truly, hundreds. It could be because it's been a while since I've done something extremely stupid. Or because of the late hour.

After all was said and done though, I laughed harder than I've laughed in, oh, let's say a year. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle. Kathryn called it the sleepover kind of laughing. All the embarrassment was swallowed up in laughter (and the ensuing encores of laughter, which lasted until 1:30 am.)

3 comments:

Jennie La said...

Martha! So I take it you decided to go back to school!? You will be wonderful. I'm excited for you. (I've been out of the blog scene for a while). Lets get caught up soon!

emi. said...

double encore!

Libby and Dustin said...

I'm still laughing....hard.