Saturday, February 2, 2008

ooo you make me live

There are few people I'd rather rock out with. M and I have Rocked it and Rolled it with the best of them. Last night was yet another night with some comrades du rock. As soon as the bass was booming, and the amp was upped, out came the dance moves. M promised me an air-drum solo, and man, did M deliver. I'm a little jealous of those mad skills.

Tired feet, throbbing heads and ringing ears, we made our way for post-concert pie and a little Guitar Hero. Chat. 23. I had no idea. Although different tenants live within those walls, I walked through the back door and all of a sudden it was Nut Rolls, blue pancake breakfasts, and Mentoring- Saturday, Crystal's voice in my head asking (for the fifteenth time in the same morning) if we could go to Chuckie Cheese, except with her lisp, it came out "Chut-chee-cheez."

My neck and shoulders are a little sore today. M and I busted out the JT moves quite quickly, all neck-bobs, shoulder rolls and break dancing feet. They should have paid us to be at that concert. We made them look good. No doubt the camera man was more happy than we were to catch us on film. Look for us in the music video. We're the crazies up front, stage right, in our own little bust-a-move, check-it-be-fo-you-wreck-it world. It was so worth the neck pain. Chris and Ray's pies...yum!

Oh, and freakishly tall kid with the curly blond hair - just so you know, you made my night. In all my concert-going, I ain't never seen moves like that befo! Keep on reelin'.

No comments: