Friday, January 2, 2009

Les Invalides

Thanks to all who have come to visit The Invalid. Thanks to my little bro for braving episodes of GG and for forgiving me my outburst when I realized the latest House Beautiful issue had been ripped to shreds. To E & O for tea and entertainment (and for providing GG in the first place). To K for the popsicles. To my dearest roommies for the timely visit, the soup, the books, and the cookies. (One is never too sick for cookies.) To Em for making the trek in the snow. And to my dear mother for granting my every wish. I love you all. Oh, also, I think we better take pictures before the swelling goes away completely. We promised N pictures and I'm a girl of my word. Meeks, remember when you stuck that peanut up my nose while we were playing Brain Quest at the family reunion? This is kind of like that, only so much worse!

2 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

Oh, J-Marth, how I wish I was in the loop. I'm so sorry to hear that whatever it was it wasn't good. I'd love to catch up again. Send me a note on Facebook to let me know the haps, and what I can do to also grant your every wish. (Aren't mothers the best? I hope to be that kind of mother someday.)

m.m. said...

ha! you were freaking out about that peanut, so hopefully it isn't too much worse ;) wish i was there to drop in!