Wednesday, April 8, 2009

99


I told nearly everyone I came in contact with today that today is my Grandmother's 99th birthday. Isn't that something? She grows ever-more remarkable. What a full, rich life. I love her dearly and feel so blessed to be among her posterity. When we spoke on the phone this afternoon Grandma said some of the great-grandchildren (who call her Grandma Great) had just been to shower her with cards which now line the mantle in the front room. We'll celebrate with all the cousins on Saturday. Happy Birthday, Grandma!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a beautiful picture of your Grandma. I cannot believe she is 99! That is incredible.

The post about your Dad is wonderful. It perfectly captures him. I love your Dad too. I hope he has a copy of that.

Love you. We must go on a walk soon!