Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Singing in a Sea of Blue

My Dad is pretty much famous. Not quite as famous as Andrea Bocelli, but I'm more excited when I see Dad on TV than I am when I see Mr. Bocelli. {My Dad is the handsome tenor with the silver hair. He's throughout the video clip, but he first appears at second 32, on the left of the screen by the corner of the organ. He's the one who sits up a little bit to get a better view. You can also see him before the video plays under the two stars and the "B" in Bocelli.} The Mormon Tabernacle Choir will be in an upcoming music video of Andrea Bocelli's. How cool is that?! We're excited for this weekend when we get to hear and see Dad singing during sessions of LDS General Conference.

*Mernie Mern's mom is in this video, too. {Playing the violin.} Perhaps she is the most famous of them all!

6 comments:

tiare said...

SOOOOOOO cool! your dad is awesome. everytime i see him i exclaim to the crowd i'm with, "i know his daughter!!!"

Ellie said...

We love watching for your dad in conference. We're going to put him on our bingo sheet this year. :-)

Suzanne said...

I will definitely look for your dad this weekend as I watch Conference. I always tell people I know him when I point him on the tv--they are always very impressed :)

m.m. said...

celebrity in the house!

miss you too, marfer.

Anna said...

My seminary teacher's daughter (the one from Natchitoches is in this video too. She would be the stunning brunette playing the french horn.

Yay for Clark. Seriously love him.

Sum said...

Woohoo! I can't wait for Conference! I'll make sure to look out for your dad! :)