Sunday, March 13, 2011

that one time we watched jeopardy

One time when my sister came to visit me at college, I got a whole column of Double Jeopardy questions right. The subject was "The Heart." I was in the other room folding laundry. Superior vena cava! or foramen ovale! I'd shout. My sister was impressed. But not as impressed as she was Friday afternoon. While I bounced my niece on my knee, I blurted out the answer to a physics question waaayyy before the buzzer. She asked me where the heck that was in my brain. Dunno, I said. You should be able to test out of your class now, or something, she said. I don't know about that, but I sure think that it should count for something.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

So what was the question?

M said...

Oh, I can't remember. But the answer was "Theoretical physics." Not that hard...(the question, not theoretical physics.)

olivia said...

Want to do my physics homework for me? I. am. dying.

M said...

Olivia, you just need a Ben.