Monday, October 1, 2007

Chemistry 101: Professor K. Henry


Em (!) I was thumbing through old journal entries last night and found this scribbled onto a piece of paper. Apartment 4 was it? I spent so much of my time (all of my time?) in apartment 2 and wanted to spend a little time in 3 - but never did - that I forget where Chutney and Brad lived. You'll have to remind me of that one. After all, you and Chut (dude, that's a guy's name) "had Chemistry together." "Nice Ask!" Wherever it was, this is invaluable information...and today, I found it. No more trying (and failing) to recite from memory. Perhaps we two will be the only ones who will appreciate it...Oh, those were the days, weren't they?
Love you later,
Jane

FOUR THINGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW:

How to look like a girl.
How to act like a lady.
How to think like a man.
How to work like a dog.

No comments: