Monday, October 8, 2007

Way Down in Kokomo


Dearest Cousins o' Mine (ALN, MHM, and KEH, respectively):


I think I'm onto something, girls! After stumbling upon K's blog today (and nearly having an accident I laughed so hard) I decided that it's far past time that the Haglund Four of Us take that trip somewhere...anywhere! "Aruba? Jamaica?... Bermuda? Bahama?" The Lodge at Stillwater just won't do. Not for this kind of trip. And, I think you'd all agree.

I was going to post a picture for persuasion purposes, but as I pillaged, I didn't come up with any sort of treasure. Just sun-burned bodies after tubing on Uncle John's boat (in K's case that would be flipping), black-and-white shots from Lake Geneva with our contemporaneous ( I like my Widgets, too, K!) haircuts bee-boppin' to the Beach Boys on the mary-go-round, and images of the four of us in "Slave Quarters" in the BL condos, I decided against it. We'll just make a cuz-pact to flash-left, flash- right every second of our travels!

So, what are you to do about it, you ask? Here's the deal: go to this address (any other readers, feel free to do the same, but if you don't know what went down at the Chi-Omega house in '89, or if you've never heard "Ode to Our Lady of Neural Circle," I'm afraid you'll have to miss out this go-round) take the quiz, don't forget to send me the results, and we've got ourselves a preliminary itinerary! K, could we get Pilot Haglund's permission for buddy passes?
Love to you all,
M.
*thanks to Jen for the quiz!

2 comments:

m.m. said...

ok. a couple funny tidbits. 1) i took the quiz and got new york. i wasn't sure if you wanted the html code and i had already navigated away from the page so i took it again (same answers) and got rome. funny. both are fine by me! although rome gets a little pricey. 2) my parents always tell emily that she was conceived in the chi omega house. funny. or maybe gross??

M said...

Meeks,
For some reason (why, oh why?!) I was around once when your dad told that story about Em! According to my results, we're bound for the "City of Love" (or lights, dependeing on what we're in the mood for!)