Friday, June 19, 2009

happy weekend


I've been on a bit of a blogging break this week. Feels good, actually, except that truthfully, I've started about seven different posts in my head. It's been quite the week, and I'm grateful it's the weekend. There is much to write, but I think I'll save it for in-person delivery. Those sweet people who I don't know who check this, thank you. I adore you for reading about my seemingly important life. This weekend is going to be fun -- the mountains, an evening here in the valley on the porch with twinkle lights, lunch with grandma and R&R, bike riding. It should be, as Em says, "Delightful." Love her.
{photo}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your posts and your writing and i think you should write everyday for a living. you would make millions and then be able to take me on tours with you around the world. on your account of course because i would make a measely rec therapist wage. love you