Wednesday, December 9, 2009

dressed in holiday style

Tonight we bundled up and headed out on the town. Cousin K from the Big City, Miss A and I ate pizza at a new-ish restaurant in town. We were celebrating our three glorious births and enjoying togetherness without the rest of the family around (not that we don't adore them, because 'trilly we do.) K showed up looking oh so City Chic: a fur stole*, black leather gloves, and hair to die for. (I'm not quite sure how we're related.) We dipped our wood fired gourmet pizza in olive oil and fresh Parmesan and followed up on seasonal goals set this time last year. I made everyone look in the bathroom at the fantastic interior design. (It's really top-notch. I can't wait to go back to show N.) K brought mini red velvet cake to share which we ate at Miss A's afterward. We took pictures by the Christmas tree, mostly silly in nature, and listened to Harry for the Holidays. Oh, how I love my dear cousins.

*Imitation, people.

No comments: