Tuesday, May 13, 2008

over a week

Anytime anyone says anything about McDonald's, I turn my nose up to them in disgust and snidely retort I never eat at McDonald's. 'Tis mostly true. Ever since I moved a rock-hard grease-infused French fried stone's throw from a Golden Arches location, my roommates and I have taken up some sort of a weekly (sometimes more) ritual. And, truth be told, I gladly participate. For one dollar, I can purchase a low-fat hot fudge sundae. One dollar, folks. Low fat. Hot fudge! Three minutes away! Not since the death of the twist cone has something effected my life in such a way. The beloved twist cone can never be replaced, but I believe this is the next best thing. Add American Idol and I am one happy woman.

Last night, just as she handed over three dollars in change, my roommate stopped and said, "You haven't blogged in over a week!" Kas, does this count? If not, I owe you a sundae. (I'll grab one for myself while I'm at it!)

1 comment:

Kasi French said...

I love it ... I think we should have a constant supply of said low-fat sundaes in our freezer at all time! I think we should put our new hometeachers in charge of that! Thanks for the blog!!