Monday, March 9, 2009

today

1. i've had more soda than water today.
2. tonight we made homemade pizza. my side had tomatoes and fresh basil. yum, no? james' side: avacado and steamed cauliflower. weird.
3. dad just handed me an empty tin from designer's carpet showroom. "a useful box to put things in," he said. why does a carpet showroom give out a tin of mints?
4. i walked into rite aid tonight. it was empty but for five men.
5. i'm loving greg laswell, but it's not the first time i've mentioned that.
6. i miss k and the merph. boo.

5 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I have some greg laswell on my i-pod...hum...i feel pretty "up with the times" if I'm already listening to Martha's man of the hour ;)

KEH said...

Am I "K" this time??? Perhaps???

Mern said...

Miss your face, miss your laugh, miss your body!...if you don't "publish" this, I understand:) Mwah

Leigh said...

C'mon, everybody puts cauliflower on their pizza. Duh.

olivia said...

I thought you were gonna say Rite Aid was totally completely EMPTY. As in, closed. Have you found out if the rumor is true?