Sunday, January 24, 2010

i'll drink to that



Tonight was the annual Hires Sunday dinner, this year's Sunday Shake-up. Our lucky behind-the-counter evening with our favorite BH. When the burgers were plated and ready to go, I took the chance to fulfill my 7 year-old dream of being a Hires waitress by delivering them to the lovely ladies at the table. As usual with this bunch, the conversation was hilarious, and updates were given by all. Here's to lovely dudes, things landing on top of other things, missing jackets at 5 am, not being brothers and sisters with some people, Big H's in abundance and bottomless fry sauce. Here's to K's new house and to MMF for being our inspiration. And last, but most definitely not least, here's to the H's, the O's, and the R's for making it happen. Peace, love and french fry grease.

*Oh, and to those who have asked for pictures of my turtle shell, there you go. Perhaps in the near future I'll post another less-disguised one. Perhaps. Forgive me, I'm still in shell-shock.

No comments: