Saturday, January 19, 2008

Enough Bookshelves

Normally, I'd post this on THH. I probably will. Upon its discovery, I couldn't resist mingling my two lives. I adore what I do so much, that sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm actually working. What could be better than that?! (Besides a library like this?)

Happy long weekend. Hope you can find time for a little reading.

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."
~Anna Quindlen, "Enough Bookshelves," New York Times. 1994.

3 comments:

Amander said...

Oh my goodness, I love bookshelves too! Your blog is so fun to read :) I will come by your house soon - can't wait to see you guys!

Kelly O. said...

I NEED bookshelves so bad (not to mention blinds and curtains too!). And not another small rinky dink one that won't hold oversized books! Or even normal-sized ones! Thanks for the comment and about Sundance and meeting the stars, have you seen Dane's Sundance blog?? Who is this guy? daneolicious.blogspot.com

M said...

Only Dane! Thanks, Kel. That was highly entertaining.