Wednesday, January 30, 2008

this is suz.



This is my dear sweet Suzanne. Today is her birthday. This is what we like to do: play soccer, break into apartments during Sunday school to steal large quantities of dice, go bowling (Team 23!), take ferry boat rides to the San Juan Islands, plan trips to London to "bash around London," watch movies at 10:50 a.m. after mission prep, drive down bike ramps on campus, read Suz's fan mail from Buddy, run through Disneyland, eat graham crackers and frosting, play Dance Dance Revolution, capture our lives on film, eat ice cream, speed through toll booths (don't worry, we paid), shop in Edmonds, road trip to stay with the Martins, drive 4 Runners, talk on the phone, leave post-it notes in each other's rooms, watch the Rev Al Green (aka Cappy), speak in German accents at innocent by-standers with lettuce, send each other mail, chit-chat...anything I do with Suz is bound to be fun!

I appreciate her because she is loyal, thoughtful, spontaneous, smart, beautiful, kind and because she is one of the happiest people I know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUZIE Q!




3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Schnobe-
What a sweet tribute. I am at work and I am welling up with emotion as I read about all these dear memories that are so close to my heart--wow--we really did have some good times!!! Classic college memories---that is wonderful. I look forward to many more to come too--just because we live in a different state doesn't mean the memories stop happening. I am grateful for you and everything you stand for. Thank you for being such an amazing friend--I love that it all started at BYU during the Banbridge days!!! You are awesome and thank you for making my 26th birthday so memorable and special. It will be a great, great year. Love,
Suz

Theo Fam said...

Beautiful tribute my dear!

Lesley said...

Suzanne Briggs - you're voicemail is full!!!!!! Could you please empty it or answer your phone so I could actually talk to you!:)

That's said with so much love:)