Wednesday, September 29, 2010

to the hip hip hop, a you don't stop



{I'm not going to admit how many times I've watched this, but if a certain someone up in Seattle hasn't done the same, I will be disappointed. And no, I'm not talking about my missionary brother. If he has watched this, it's trouble with a capital "T." And we all know what that means.}

A few years ago, in the wee hours of the morn while dancing in the kitchen, I found out my sister knows all the lyrics to Rapper's Delight. If it had been appropriate, I would have made her sing it at her wedding. I would have danced. Voluntarily. This is a little shout out to her, and to Mr. MKG, who does the sweetest Tootsie Roll this side of the Mississippi. Especially upon request slash force, late at night in the beams of your headlights.

**You can FF to the part where they start rapping (about 1:10).

1 comment:

m.m. said...

ohhhh girlfriend! jimmy doing the running man with JT putting down some tupac and snoop dogg beats? nothing is better than that. nothing!