Saturday, November 22, 2008

excuses, excuses, excuses

Can I blame it on the fact that we waited an hour and a half to be seated last night at Trio? Or the ridiculously good-looking waiter who had all six of us squished and swooning in our corner booth for four? Or this cold that set in full-force yesterday morning? (The doc says I have a spur in my nose. Excuse me, a what?!) Sure, all those are valid excuses in my book as to why I missed a post yesterday. I had full intentions of penning something. My brother showed up to watch a movie and ten minutes in, he tucked me in bed instead. Sniff. Sniff. Must rest up, however. Because tonight, thanks to incredibly wonderful roommates, I'm spending my birthday eve with these British Boys. I'm not letting a silly cold keep me from rocking it out this evening with Coldplay. Viva la Vida!

3 comments:

m.m. said...

yay! happy birthday eve and give chris martin a kiss for me :) xoxo.

Rich said...

NO...Way

BJ and Whit said...

Happy Birthday Ms Marth and what a fun night. Love those english boys!