Sunday, November 23, 2008

grazie

To M & D and Chardo My Lardo
To Roomies, Chris Martin and our Men In Trees
To the R's in Rome and the R's here at home
To N in DTown and gummy strawberries
To Waddy LA, Baby L, and Jenna the Henna
To Kyle Korver
To Bibbs and D
To Xan and his Trio Clan
To both Grandmas
To Katie Babes, Gracie, Moof, and Marian
To Annie in Ann Arbor, Jeff and Baby E
To Em, Greg-O, Miss KR, and L-Diddy
To Ned, Jim and Mr. McPatty D
To K-Lo, Meeks and Anna Banana
To Mr. Party Man, and...
To anyone and everyone (you know who you are) who helped make today (and yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that) so wonderful....THANK YOU!
Here's to Wishes in Sixes, dancing like criz-azy in the ESA, baking pies, and making it count. Here's to twenty-seven. Hip! Hip! Nooray!

1 comment:

Jen and Ty said...

I love you Moof and am glad you had a good day. I want to see you before I leave again...I feel like I didn't get enough Fetz-time and want a more detailed update. I will call tomorrow! Happy Birthday again!