Thursday, November 8, 2007

Friends, Romans...


Dear All...(three of you).

A) Bless your little souls for even visiting in the first place, and...

2) I begin each post with every intention of keeping it short. Cross my heart! But, regrettably, it never turns out so! Why? What didn't I learn from dear Suzan (besides everything, really). I guess I missed that lecture. I just need to learn to quit (if ever) while I'm ahead.

3) Last but most definitely not least: Love to you all...three. Well, four if we're counting the Romans. And, I think we should.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

I just get so confused by all of your secret language on your blog. What is going on here Marf? Speak my language woman...or a language I'm familiar with, like German. Again, I am just so confused.

E. said...

Never, ever, ever apologise. Your words are my morning joy---the more, the merrier!

M said...

Les,
Secret language? Hmm. Like what? NaBloPoMo? (National Blog Posting Month - which means you post every day,the reason for the way-too-many posts already this month). What else, Cappy? Are you nayched? Walk it off. Walk it off. Cherman? Choo bet. Chust for choo, though!

Jen and Ty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Hold on. Hen, you deleted your comment! Am I really that confusing, guys? Be honest. This is horribly disconcerting!

Jen and Ty said...

My last attempt at a comment made no sense so I deleted it. I love your blog and to put it in a nutshell...want to be more like you. It is true that I do get lost and a little confused at times like lesley expressed, but I know it is usually because of my lack of wittiness and because of my ignorance about a lot of things that this happens. Maybe someday I will be able to read everything you write with ease!
I am anxious to have you call me back!

Lesley said...

Marth, don't misunderstand me. Never remove your witt. You know my feelings on your witt. I, one who is a firm believer of acronyms and their place in this world, don't get all these "shortened" words...and yes I think you may be way smarter than me because I'm sure a ton of your jokes are way over my head. Blog on blogger.