Saturday, November 24, 2007

merci tout le monde

Thanks to all of you who made yesterday so wonderful. My cell phone was flooded with calls and my text message and email inboxes are both bursting with well-wishes. It was great to hear from so many of you. I am amazed at your wherewithal to sing with such ease into an answering machine! The choruses of "Happy Birthday To You's" are saved and will be used in the coming days and weeks when I need a boost. I'm glad for the chance to see and hear from so many. I'm grateful for each and every one of you and hope you are all well and safe. As I went to bed last night, I felt loved, spoiled and celebrated. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing most of you within the next month!

1 comment:

JanaB said...

Happy Late Birthday Sheena E! We need to book you a tour in our nations capitol! JB presents "Sheena in our nation's capitol" that was super original! How are you? How is your health? We must get together during the holiday for sure!!!